Does my “quote now” submission automatically reserve the requested bus?
- No, we will be in contact within 24 hours to send contract out, ask for any additional information needed, or will reach out if the bus isn’t available for that date/time slot. Be sure to check the bus availability calendar before quote submission.
Can Pulse Party Bus cross state lines into Minnesota?
- No, we are NOT an interstate company.
What is required for payment?
- We require a non refundable 20% down payment within 14 days via credit/debit card through Quickbooks online, remainder due online via credit/debit card before booking date OR when boarding by cash/check.
When does the booking time start and end?
- Booking time starts and ends when we get to the first pick up location and when we are at the last drop off location
What is the latest end time for bookings?
- Bookings 0-10 miles from Menomonie are required to end by 2:00am
- Bookings 10-35 miles from Menomonie are required to end by 1:30am
- Bookings 35-50 miles from Menomonie are required to end by 1:00am
Do you charge for mileage or time it takes to get to the start/end location?
- $50 discount for bookings starting & ending in Menomonie
- $0 charge for mileage 10-35 mile drive (Google Maps) of 2819 Knapp St. Menomonie.
- $50 mileage charge pick up 36 miles to 50 miles from Menomonie
What is the furthest location you will pick up at?
- It depends on the date (heavy demand Summer Saturdays the distance is lower)
- Our normal max distance for pick up locations is 60 miles Ex: (Rice Lake, Osseo, Pepin, Stanley, etc)
What is the furthest location you can go?
- We have a 250 mile radius policy so trips to Lambeau, American Family Field, etc. are possible.
- Only ages 21+ allowed to drink alcohol on bus
- No alcoholic beverages allowed to be taken off bus during booking
- No glitter allowed on bus
- All trash into containers at the end of the booking
- Be respectful and have fun!